vaude cycle wear Vaude Men´s clothing Jackets down ,VAUDE Kabru Light II Jackets down Hydro Blue / Green Men´s clothing,vaude spd shoes vaude fase rc mtb shoes black,premium selection
Featherweight down jacket: packs down small, 90/10 thermal jacket with super lightweight yet stable Pertex® Quantum outer material. Stretchy fleece inserts under the arms for more freedom of movement. Ideal for cool peaks and shady belays. Can be worn as a warm mid layer or as a lightweight, comfortable outer layer and fits into any pack thanks to its small pack size. The primary material features eco-friendly, bluesign® certified manufacturing; down is certified in accordance with the Responsible Down Standard (RDS). This product was manufactured with Eco Finish and is eco-friendly, water repellent and fluorocarbon-free (PFC-free). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products, made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient manufacturing and fair production.
- Down fill
- Stretch inserts under the arms
- 2 front zip pockets
- 1 front pocket can be used as stow pocket
- 2-way front zip
- Sleeve cuffs with Lycra
- Drawcord at the bottom hem, adjustable through pockets
- Stand-up collar
- Main fabric: 100% Polyamide; Filling: 90% White duck down class I, 10% Feathers. Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Weight: 285 G
- Green Shape: Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally-friendly products - made from sustainable materials, resource-conserving manufacturing and fair production.
- Bluesign-approved-fabric: Bluesign® is the worlds most stringent standard for environment, consumer and workforce protection. All environment-relevant production aspects are assessed and permanently optimized: materials, energy, water, water and air emissions, noise levels, waste, handling of hazardous substances. Products made at least 90% of bluesign® certified materials are marked as 'bluesign® approved fabric'.
- Eco_Finish_l: VAUDE products bearing the Eco Finish been waterproofed in an environmentally-friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC). PFCs are part of a group of chemical compounds which are used to waterproof the outer layer of many outdoor products. They have come under criticism for being non-biodegradable, bioaccumulative and toxic, and suspected of being harmful to health. VAUDE has made a clear commitment to completely renouncing PFCs.
- 10-Daune: 90/10 down fill guarantees optimum insulation at a minimal weight. Serniga sleeping bags are filled with white goose down with 850 cu.in. fill power. In our Ice Peak sleeping bags we use white duck down with 650 cu.in. fill power based on the European DIN EN 12130 norm.
- Ultralight: The Ultralight icon identifies VAUDE backpacks that belong to the lightest in their class available on the market today. Their minimal weight is made possible by extremely lightweight materials and by paring them down to the most necessary features.
Do you want more ski products from the brand VAUDE At Vaude fashionable design UK, your online ski store, you have at your disposal a large number of ski products related to VAUDE Kabru Light II. At this moment VAUDE Kabru Light II is in stock. Our customer´s needs come first to us and we select each item of ski equipment with great attention to detail.
VAUDE - Men´s clothing - Jackets down